We will consistently provide services and products that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. We will actively seek to continually improve quality through training and processes that ensure our employees do their jobs correctly every time.
1. Provide at least a 95% on time delivery rate for goods and services.
2. Keep non-conforming product shipments to less than 0.1% of all products shipped.
3. Provide 100% customer satisfaction.
In-Position Technologies utilizes an ISO 9001:2008 compliant Quality Management System [QMS].
• The quality policy is a formal statement from management, closely linked to the business marketing plan and customer needs.
• The quality policy is understood and followed at all levels and by all employees. Each employee works towards measurable objectives.
• The business makes decisions about the quality system based on recorded data.
• The quality system is regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and effectiveness.
• Records show how and where efforts are processed to allow problems to be traced to the source.
• The business has created systems for communicating with customers about service information, inquiries, contracts, orders, feedback, and complaints.
• The business regularly reviews performance through internal audits and meetings. The business determines whether the quality system is working and what improvements can be made. It has a documented procedure for internal audits.
• The business deals with past problems and potential problems. It keeps records of these activities and the resulting decisions, and monitors their effectiveness.
Implementing ISO often gives us the following advantages:
• Creates a more efficient, effective operation
• Increases customer satisfaction and retention
• Reduces rejects and non-conformances
• Improves employee motivation, awareness, and morale
• Reduces waste and increases productivity